[Zope-dev] Site Error

AP Meyer a.p.meyer at fel.tno.nl
Fri Apr 2 04:09:43 EST 2004

Hi Zopers

The last few days I was fiddling around with Archetypes again and tried
the multiValued slot in order to add multiple entries of a field to an
instance. This does not seem to work as expected, though. Do I need a
newer version of Archetypes or am I doing things wrong?

Even more disturbing, however, I frequently get the following error
message and am not sure what it means and whether it is related to Plone
2.0/Archetypes 1.2.5-rc2 or just Zope 2.7.

Site error

This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request. The
errors were:

Error Type
     ValueError
Error Value