[Zope-dev] Re: Proposal: Move to subversion for source code control of the Zope and ZODB projects

Kapil Thangavelu hazmat at objectrealms.net
Mon Apr 12 18:36:07 EDT 2004

fwiw, i've been able to get good results at migrating the plone
repository and branches using the refinecvs migration script
http://lev.serebryakov.spb.ru/refinecvs/

the cvs2svn script included with subversion had several issues with
branches, although it was a few months ago (prior to svn 1.0) that i
last attempted to use it.

with a little luck plone will be on svn before the end of the month.

i've also setup some one way cvs->svn sync scripts for mirroring
zope.org cvs into an svn repository to allow for automated pull of
dependencies via svn:externals.

-kapil