[Zope-dev] Re: [patch] More secure cookie crumbler?

Shane Hathaway shane at zope.com
Mon Apr 12 23:40:56 EDT 2004

On 04/12/04 09:04, Chris Withers wrote:
> For me, that's worth patching for, it's up to you if you want to include
> it in an offical CookieCrumbler release or not ;-)

BTW, I wouldn't mind if you or Stuart took over maintainership of
CookieCrumbler after the next release.   Then you'd be able to take it
any direction you want.  I don't believe its model can support well the
things you're asking it to do, but I'll happily give you the chance to
prove me wrong. :-)

Shane