[Zope-dev] zLOG is dead

Andreas Jung andreas at andreas-jung.com
Wed Apr 14 01:49:25 EDT 2004

+1

What is the recommend way to migrate existing code?

I assume using:

import logging
logger = logging.getLogger(loggername).

When I look through the Zope HEAD code then you are using e.g.
'zodb.conn' or 'zodb.storage' but also 'Zope' as loggername. Do we
have to agree on some common usage of the logger names?
E.g. for logging calls in the reST package....better using 'Zope' or 'reST'?

-aj

--On Dienstag, 13. April 2004 15:53 Uhr -0400 Fred Drake <fred at zope.com>