[Zope-dev] Re: Proposal: Rename zope package

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leo at hiper.com.br
Tue Apr 20 14:01:50 EDT 2004

+1

I had thought about exactly this idea during the weekend but I thought
the "z" alternative had such traction that it wasn't worth mentioning.
The only difference is that I thought about renaming Zope to ZopeClassic
or ZopeLegacy instead of Zope2 (keeping version numbers out of packages
and all that...)

Cheers,

--
Leonardo Rochael Almeida <leo at hiper.com.br>