[Zope-dev] The bleak Future of Zope?!

Matt matt at inuan.com
Wed Apr 21 07:54:56 EDT 2004

my nz$ 0.02 worth

- is the future bleak?  nothing seems to awry to me, this copy you
pasted has no basis for argument - why even bother pasting it

- for some upgrades of zope 2.* I need to rethink some rather
understandable aspects of my zope products - each one appears to be a
migration to z3.

- if my next upgrade == z3 and I need to spend more than a few days
fixing my products, then perhaps something went wrong.  But I don't see
that happening yet, but then, by being limited to production quality
releases, I just read the news items and browse zope-dev.