[Zope-dev] On a constructive note: Zope 2.8

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Wed Apr 21 14:05:27 EDT 2004

Hey there,

I understand from:

http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/Zope2.8/MilestonePlan

Zope 2.8 is now planned for june. If Zope 2.8 is indeed released by june
this could fit fairly well with my own (also delayed :) plans for using
this facility in Silva. The obvious area I could try to contribute is in
integrating Zope 3 interfaces in Zope 2.

Have interfaces stabilized enough to start this work, or should I wait
until next month (may is indicated on the planning).

What steps need to be taken concretely before such integration is
considered completed? I know the package rename discussion rename (zope
to z) in Zope 3 is related to this.

Regards,

Martijn