[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope-Coders] End-of-line translation problem

Fred Drake fred at zope.com
Fri Apr 30 17:28:33 EDT 2004

On Friday 30 April 2004 12:25 pm, Lennart Regebro wrote:
 > Only that the Subversion people are wrong. Ad-hoc is not good enough. It
 > must be able to be configurable on the server.

Another possible approach would be to write a script to use for adds instead
of the default client; it could set all the right attributes as part of the
add operation (do the "svn add" and then set the properties).  The script
could have our initiali policy hardcoded, and could import the policy
configuration from the server (caching it and all that of course).

This would mean adds have to be done with the custom client though, which
could be a real problem for people who'd rather use TortoiseSVN.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fred at zope.com>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation