[Zope-dev] About populate folders by external scripts.

Cristian S. Rocha crocha at dc.uba.ar
Tue Aug 10 18:15:48 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm working in a Product (CMFBio) to store biological data as Plone
content. To begin the database I need to populate a Plone Folder with a
lot of these contents (> 10000) in a batch way. That's the reason to
make a little script who load a big file and create the objects in a
folder. I was looking information about it, but was difficult to me
found something in the zope.org page. I make a form to upload a file,
but I would like do it in the command line.

Could you help me with some examples to do that?

Thanks,
Cristian.

--
Lic. Cristian S. Rocha <crocha at dc.uba.ar>