[Zope-dev] Why third_party/docutils?

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Thu Dec 16 13:28:12 EST 2004

Just for a note: This just made me spend more than two very annoying
hours debugging and fixing the zopeservice.py. Those changes are not
meant to be done on a stable branch ...

Am Montag, den 29.11.2004, 12:43 +0100 schrieb Stefan H. Holek:
> [docutils was moved from lib/python/docutils to
> lib/python/third_party/docutils/docutils and an ugly sys.path hack
> employed]
>
> Why oh why do we always have to make it harder to start up Zope
> (instead of making it simpler, for once)?

*Going for beer to save my sanity*

Theuni

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - schalaunische str. 6 - 06366 koethen - germany
www.gocept.com - ct at gocept.com - phone +49 3496 30 99 112 -