[Zope-dev] Zope 2.7 memory behaviour

Arndt Droullier ad at dvelectric.com
Thu Feb 19 11:45:05 EST 2004

Hello,
I´m trying to find a memory leak in a zope appliction and started to
test how zope memory consume behaves basically under load.

The current result is: Zope constantly consumes more memory.

The testcase is: 12 http clients request constantly request the same
page template (it does not contain any tal statements and only 10 lines
of HTML) in a simple folder. The increase is about 50 - 100 kb / minute.
I´m using Windows 2000 as server platform.
The database cache and debug information on the control panel seem allright.

Now I wonder if there´s basically a problem with Zope 2.7? Has anyone
made the same experience? Or an explanation why this happens?

Thanks, Arndt.