[Zope-dev] Core Dump (Zope 2.7, Python 2.3.3, FreeBSD 4.5)

Jeffrey P Shell jeff at bottlerocket.net
Thu Feb 19 16:44:37 EST 2004

On Feb 19, 2004, at 1:09 PM, Jeremy Hylton wrote:

> Jeffrey,
>
> Any luck with your core dump?

I recompiled Python 2.3 with a bigger stack size, and that seems to
have worked.

We had similar problems with Python 2.1.3 (it's a pretty infamous
Python+FreeBSD problem, AFAICT), and I thought that it was patched in
the Python core by now as I thought I heard something along those lines
a while back, but I may have been hearing about the patch being applied
to the BSD 'ports' collection.

--
Jeffrey P Shell
jeff at bottlerocket.net