[Zope-dev] PUT_factory

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Wed Feb 25 13:13:27 EST 2004

Hi,

Please keep this on the list (for the benefit of other folks).

Looks like you imported the ZopePageTemplate *module* instead of the
ZopePageTemplate *class*, e.g. you've got something like:

from Products.PageTemplates import ZopePageTemplate

instead of:

from Products.PageTemplates.ZopePageTemplate import ZopePageTemplate

- C