[Zope-dev] New-style classes and ClassSecurityInfo, fixed already?

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at rogers.com
Sun Jan 4 21:06:05 EST 2004

    http://zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1055

Is a bug report I filed a while ago for a fairly trivial breakage of the
ClassSecurityInfo class due to the use of assignment to the class
dictionary during the apply method.  I'm wondering, is this fixed now on
CVS head?  I've been using a work-around module sub-class for Zope 2.7
work w/ new-style classes, but I can't imagine that's something that
would be wanted as a solution.  The ClassSecurityInfo.apply method is
changed to use setattr instead of dict['x'] = y.

The InitializeClass function also needs to have the same transformation
applied to it.

If desired I can pull the CVS tree and produce a diff if the problem
isn't already solved.

Have fun,
Mike

  Mike C. Fletcher