[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope3-dev] substransactions and beforeDelete

Florent Guillaume fg at nuxeo.com
Wed Jan 7 12:31:39 EST 2004

[Cc zope-dev and not zope3-dev anymore as my question is now zope 2
related...]

Ok so Jim mentionned it was possible to do rollback of subtransactions
in Zope 2. How can I do that ? What's the idiom that would be equivalent to:

tid = startSubTransaction()
if something:
     rollbackSubTransaction(tid)

Thanks,