[Zope-dev] Re: 2.7 assertion with CVS of this morning

Tres Seaver tseaver at zope.com
Tue Jan 13 11:59:14 EST 2004

robert wrote:
> I refreshed my 2.7 from CVS this morning (7.30 MEZ) and get the following
> traceback:

This is my bad, I'm pretty sure.  Was this just trying to get into the
ZMI, or was there another application / template which triggered the
problem?  At any rate, the fix is likely to be to add 'guarded_hasattr'
to the list of items which should be wrapped;  on the 2.7 branch, this
list is at the bottom of AccessControl.Implementation.

> Robert
>
> Site Error
>
> An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
>
> TypeError
> Sorry, a site error occurred.
>
> Traceback (innermost last):
>
>     * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 163, in publish_module_standard
>     * Module Products.PlacelessTranslationService.PatchStringIO, line 45, in
> new_publish
>     * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 127, in publish
>     * Module Zope.App.startup, line 203, in zpublisher_exception_hook
>     * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 100, in publish
>     * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
>     * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 40, in call_object
>     * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 261, in __call__
>     * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 292, in _bindAndExec
>     * Module App.special_dtml, line 175, in _exec
>     * Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Let, line 75, in render
>     * Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Util, line 201, in eval
>       __traceback_info__: _
>     * Module <string>, line 0, in ?
>
> TypeError: guarded_hasattr() takes exactly 2 arguments (3 given) (Also, an
> error occurred while attempting to render the standard error message.)

Tres.
Tres Seaver                                tseaver at zope.com