[Zope-dev] Zope 2.7.0 and Pythom Image Library

Tor Oskar Wilhelmsen toroskar at chello.no
Mon Jul 5 02:42:01 EDT 2004

That was my thought to, but it isn't like that. When I run the code from
command line, all works perfectly well.
The difference in the command line vs zope is that in the command line the

from OFS import SimpleItem

is ignored, and I use the

class gallerybase:

instead of

#class gallerybase(SimpleItem.Item):

Can the import of SimpleItem, and the inheritance of SimpleItem.Item make
som errors??

-TOW