[Zope-dev] Access Zope objects from python

Tor Oskar Wilhelmsen toroskar at chello.no
Tue Jul 6 05:35:14 EDT 2004

Hi
This question is from a Zope newbie, who gets a little confused when trying to write a product for Zope.
My product fetches a lot of picture information, and this information shall be viewed in a fotogallery (the viewer is made as a ZPT)

My question is really simple then:

When I write this product in python, how could I generate a zope image object of each of the pictures in the db. The part I am interested in is how I can access and create zope objects from python. Which classes do I have to inherit from?

-Tor Oskar Wilhelmsen