[Zope-dev] Troubles with hotfix20040714

C. Olmsted cliffo at u.washington.edu
Mon Jul 19 12:48:00 EDT 2004

Hi All,

Not sure if this is quite the correct list to post to, but I'm having
trouble with Hotfix20040714.  We're running zope 2.7, plone 2.0.3, and
zwiki 0.32.0.

The specific error appears to be the same one that cropped up with the
previous hotfix (20040713):
METALError: macro
"python:here.wikipage_macros().macros['quickaccesskeys']" has incompatible
version '1.4', at line 11, column 5 (Also, an error occurred while
attempting to render the standard error message.)

Thanks for the help!
Cliff

The complete traceback follows:
Site Error

METALError
Sorry, a site error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 163, in publish_module_standard
    * Module Products.PlacelessTranslationService.PatchStringIO, line 51,
in new_publish
    * Module Zope.App.startup, line 203, in zpublisher_exception_hook
    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 40, in call_object
    * Module Products.ZWiki.ZWikiPage, line 220, in __call__
    * Module Products.ZWiki.ZWikiPage, line 233, in render
    * Module Products.ZWiki.pagetypes.stx, line 94, in render
    * Module Products.ZWiki.UI, line 209, in addSkinTo
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 306, in __call__
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 343, in _bindAndExec
    * Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 191, in _exec
    * Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 124, in pt_render
    * Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 96, in pt_render
      <FSPageTemplate at /lab/wikipage used for /lab/wiki/FrontPage>
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 189, in __call__
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 233, in interpret
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 663, in do_useMacro
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 233, in interpret
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 408, in do_optTag_tal
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 393, in do_optTag
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 388, in no_tag
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 233, in interpret
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 694, in do_defineSlot
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 233, in interpret
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 408, in do_optTag_tal
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 393, in do_optTag
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 388, in no_tag
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 233, in interpret
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 642, in do_defineMacro
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 233, in interpret
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 686, in do_defineSlot
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 233, in interpret
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 656, in do_useMacro

METALError: macro
"python:here.wikipage_macros().macros['quickaccesskeys']" has incompatible
version '1.4', at line 11, column 5 (Also, an error occurred while
attempting to render the standard error message.)

Troubleshooting Suggestions

    * The URL may be incorrect.
    * The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
    * A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an
error.

For more detailed information about the error, please refer to error log.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for
your patience.