[Zope-dev] Reporting X-FORWARDED-FOR into the log ( REMOTE_ADDR )

Egon listaseu at yahoo.es
Fri Jul 23 06:44:04 EDT 2004

Yes, X-FORWARDED-FOR, but this solution (enabling
trusted-servers in zope.conf) do not work.
Trusted-servers in my zope.conf are already enabled,
but in the log file, the ip of the proxy appears when
I want to log the ip of the client.
I was searching the function that writes the
REMOTE_ADDR variable into the log file in order to
modify it.
I want to modify the function that writes de
REMOTE_ADDR variable to:
if X-FORWARDED-FOR and REMOTE_ADDR in trusted-servers

--- Toby Dickenson