[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope-Coders] July Bug Day Roundup

Ken Manheimer klm at zope.com
Sat Jul 31 13:17:00 EDT 2004

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004, Chris Withers wrote:

> Also, there's now documentation of what the various collector states
> mean at:
>
> http://dev.zope.org/CVS/CollectorStatuses
>
> Some points of it are still up for discussion, so please join in at
> zope-coders at zope.org if you have a view!

I have a pretty different conception of the states.  I've created another
page, linked into chris', with my alternate framing, at:

http://dev.zope.org/CVS/CollectorStatusesAlt

Obviously, we need to resolve the differences so all the supporters use
the states the same way.  I hardly participate in the zope collector
(though i do use collectors all the time for a lot of projects), so i'll
defer to the people who actually use it - but want to suggest this framing
because i think it'll help reduce the chaos.

> All in all, a massive 64 issues were dealt with!
> Many thanks to all who helped out, look forward to seeing as many of you
> as possible for the next one at the end of August...

Thanks to all for making zope better, and particularly to chris for
shepherding the effort!

Ken
klm at zope.com