[Zope-dev] CatalogBrains since Zope2.7.1b1

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Fri Jun 18 01:13:15 EDT 2004

--On Donnerstag, 17. Juni 2004 11:32 Uhr +0200 Eric Brun
<eric.brun at pentila.com> wrote:

> My object really exist and I check the getPath path : it's a correct path.
>
> When I use CatalogBrains.py of Zope2.7.0 on a Zope2.7.1b1,
> my object is correctly returned. The changes in the version of
> CatalogBrain= s.py in Zope2.7.1b1 can't find my existing object with a
> good path. I think=  there is a problem here. =
>

> I just alert a potential bug for the zope-dev community.

I would really appreciate if you could provide a reproducable testcase.
Otherwise
it is unlikely that this will be fixed (for 2.7.1 final). Guessing is one
thing, providing
reasonable evidence is another thing. As Zope 2.7 release manager I am
interested to
have such bugs fixed *but*  I don't have time to figure out for *you* what
might be the
problem on *your* system.

Thanks for your cooperation,
Andreas