[Zope-dev] Public CVS and SVN outage, 5:00 to 7:00 PM EST today (21:00-23:00 GMT)

Ken Manheimer klm at zope.com
Thu Jun 17 11:36:10 EDT 2004

As andrew mentioned last friday, we're migrating our public version-
control services to a new machine this evening - allotting two hours from
5:00 PM EST (21:00 GMT, i think).  If all goes as expected, the only overt
difference will be the return of pserver service.  (The new machine is
signficantly more capable, hardware wise, so tarball production and maybe
even checkouts could be appreciably quicker.)

Some of the services on the old machine will be reachable during part of
the migration time, but readonly - checkins and key deposits will be
disabled.  Any write activities that get past because we neglected to
block them are not guaranteed to be preserved across the transfer.

I'll post a reminder soon before the outage time.  Questions, concerns,
let me know.

Ken Manheimer
klm at zope.com