[Zope-dev] help

Chris Withers lists at simplistix.co.uk
Fri Mar 5 06:03:07 EST 2004

Vandana Bajaj wrote:
> I am not able to access zope management interface through mozilla.
> Could any one guide me why is it happening so.
> Can i use Javascript within Zope Page Templates to embed logic

1. zope-dev is for development of Zope, not with it, move your discussion to
zope at zope.org....

2. Don't post in HTML to a non-html list.

3. Provide more detail. What happens when you try and access the ZMI with mozilla?

cheers,

Chris

PS: Yes of course you can put Javascript in ZPT. Using it to embed logic other
than maybe simple form validation is siully though ;-)

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk