[Zope-dev] test.py

Evan Simpson evan at 4-am.com
Wed Mar 10 13:39:57 EST 2004

Jeremy Hylton wrote:
> Make sure App.Product is imported first, so that test.py can work.
>
> This change does not affect the old utilities/testrunner.py.

This checkin message caused me to notice 'test.py' for the first time.
Can you point me to any discussion/docs on it?  When did/will it replace
testrunner?  Shouldn't the python2.2 in the "#!" line be python2.3?

Sorry for the flood of questions, but this and the recent doctest-style
tests being checked in have made me wonder if I've been missing a
significant shift in testing tech.

Cheers,

Evan @ 4-am