[Zope-dev] Using ObjectManager class

Serg sutni at yandex.ru
Fri Mar 12 01:24:16 EST 2004

<file min_all.py>
class min_all(SimpleItem.SimpleItem,ObjectManager):
manage_options=(ObjectManager.manage_options +
                    ({'label':'Edit Minimal', 'action':'manage_editMin_allForm'},
                    ))
def addFoo(self,id,dn):
        "add Foo object to min_all object"
        O=Foo(id,dn)
        self._setObject(id, O)
        self._p_changed=1

def delFoo(self,id):
        "del Foo object from min_all object"
        O=Foo(id,dn)
        self._delObject(id)
        self._p_changed=1

Function delFoo and addFoo working normally. For example, I can't add second Foo object with existing id, and I can't del Foo object with not existing id.
But I can't see objects on ObjectManager.manage_options tab! I see only message: "There are currently no items in min_all1".
I think, that problem is in _getOb function of ObjectManager class.... How can I change this function?

And where can I read information about using ObjectManager class?

Regards,
Serg.