[Zope-dev] ZScheduler

Alan Milligan alan at balclutha.org
Wed Mar 31 21:45:50 EST 2004

Hi,

Following on from work started at the Zope3 Sprint in Melbourne, I've
got a release candidate for a Zope scheduler.  This is available from
http://www.last-bastion.net/ZScheduler, where although the documentation
is a little light, I've taken efforts to write online helps, although
it's all reasonably intuitive.

This is an attempt at delivering a definitive solution to this issue,
and I'm keen to get community feedback as to what additionally is required.

Since I personally am much more familiar with Z2 than Z3, there's only a
Z2 release candidate at this stage - once the prescribed functionality
is agreed I will produce a Z3 port (well - if I can't find any
volunteer(s) ;) ...).

If anybody associated with the recently released ZopeScheduler product
(or any other competing product) is listening to this list, could they
please make an effort to coordinate with me about the longer-term
incantation of both as it's a little pointless not having a single
answer to this utility.

Cheers, Alan