[Zope-dev] Re: Mailing Log Entries in 2.7

Fred Drake fred at zope.com
Wed May 5 17:56:33 EDT 2004

Regarding putting more information in email's generated using <email-notifier>
sections, I wrote:
 > That's not currently possible, though it wouldn't be hard to add.
 > Perhaps some future ZConfig revision would add this.

On Wednesday 05 May 2004 05:41 am, Chris Withers responded:
 > Surely ZConfig alredy allows this, it's just Zope's use of ZConfig that
 > needs to support it?

The configuration of the logging is handled using a ZConfig component that's
actually bundled with ZConfig itself on the Zope 2 head; it's in the package
ZConfig.components.logger.  This allows any project using ZConfig to use the
same basic logging support; we actually have several projects using ZConfig
outside the application server.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fred at zope.com>