[Zope-dev] Conflict errors on BDBMinimal storage

Gerhard Schmidt estartu at augusta.de
Thu May 13 05:23:59 EDT 2004

Hi,

whe are running portal unter zope2.7 with one zeo server and six frontend
application servers.

I have set up zeo to server two storages

<filestorage main>
  path $INSTANCE_HOME/var/Data.fs
</filestorage>

<minimalstorage temp>
  envdir $INSTANCE_HOME/var/session
</minimalstorage>

temp should provide an shared session. But when is set up the frontends
to use temp as /temp_folder, we see many  ZODB conflict errors. The
performance decreases and PosErrors appear quite often.

Is there any why to get a shared session working.

Bye
	Estartu

Gerhard Schmidt    | Nick : estartu      IRC : Estartu  |  PGP Public Key
Fischbachweg 3     | Privat: estartu at augusta.de         |   auf Anfrage/
86856 Hiltenfingen | Dienst: schmidt at ze.tu-muenchen.de  |    on request