[Zope-dev] Re: Conflict errors on BDBMinimal storage

robert rottermann robert at redcor.ch
Tue May 18 15:15:45 EDT 2004

Chris McDonough wrote:

>On Tue, 2004-05-18 at 14:15, Tres Seaver wrote:
>

>>I recently reworked Anthony Baxter's SQLSessions product for a
>>consulting customer, essentially modernizing the code and making it
>>compliant with the new Sessions interface (I dropped the bits which do
>>the work currently done by BrowserIDManager).  It took me about six
>>hours or so, including writing unit tests.  Unfortunately, I don't have
>>access to that code, due to the nature of the consulting arrangement.
>>
>>What I would like to do is revisit the effort, using the new
>>PluginRegistry code released as part of the PluggableAuthService
>>release;  I am, however, pretty well booked up for the next few weeks.
>>I would be glad to advise anybody who felt called to take on such an
>>effort, however.
>>

>I would also like to see this happen.  I don't have the time to help
>implement this right now, but I may be able to work it in to an ongoing
>engagement at some point in the next few months.
>
>- C

I do not know whether I understand this email correctly. So mabe I am
off topic.
We would like to use  thre PluggableAuthService to replace a userfolder
that authenticates against a an email server (calling a web service to
do so) and then caches authentification and other user info in a session.
So we would like to dig into what both of you seem not to have time to do.
How can we get at PluggableAuthService?
I did not find it anywhere.
And we would of course gladly accept Tres offer for advise.

Robert