[Zope-dev] Psycopg and idle in transaction

Marco Bizzarri m.bizzarri at icube.it
Fri Nov 5 10:46:17 EST 2004

Sorry for crossposting this to APE mailing list, but I received no
answer, and I think the issue can be of general interest.

Can anyone confirm the following behaviour?

I'm using zope 2.7.3, python 2.3.4, and Ape 1.0

I've just created the /sql mount point.

I click on the /sql, and then I check to see any postgres process open.
This is the result:

emmebi at legoland:~$ ps axf | grep postgres | grep ape-test
10621 ?        S      0:00  \_ postgres: postgres ape-test 127.0.0.1
idle in transaction
emmebi at legoland:~$

The transaction is still open. I would like to know if anyone can
confirm the problem.

Regards
Marco