[Zope-dev] webdav and excel read-only problem

David King dking at perfectorder.com
Tue Nov 16 16:02:55 EST 2004

I'm having the problem that others have already posted about [1][2].
Andreas Jung mentioned in a message from September 2004 that he had
posted an explaination of the issues about two years ago.  I've googled
zope.org and manually searched every month in the archive at [3] and
couldn't find that explaination.  I've also searched through Microsoft's
knowledgebase with no luck.  Does anybody have a link to Andreas'
message or a similar explaination of the problem?

[1] http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope/2002-March/111345.html
[2] http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-dev/2004-September/023776.html
[3] http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-dev/

Thanks,