[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope-Checkins] CVS: Zope - test.py:1.2.2.16

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Mon Nov 22 13:13:57 EST 2004

This one does not even need symlinks (note that I run the tests from
Products):

localhost:/Users/zope/plone27/Products$ \
 > /Zope/bin/test.py -v -C ../etc/zope.conf --libdir . --dir CMFPlone
Running unit tests at level 1
Running unit tests from /Users/zope/plone27/Products/CMFPlone
Parsing /Users/zope/plone27/etc/zope.conf

Ran 0 tests in 0.000s

OK

I think you may at least want to abspath the libdir. Also, it seems
that TestFileFinder uses libdir whereas you add real_libdir to the
sys.path...

Stefan

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/