[Zope-dev] Reminder: Questioning among Zope developers

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Tue Oct 26 02:30:29 EDT 2004

Hi,

this is a short reminder, that the announced questioning is still
running until 27th october. If you wanted to fill out the questionnaire,
but didn't got to it yet, you still have two days left.

Cheers,
Christian Theune

----

Questioning about the Satisfaction of Software Developers
within the Zope Community

Dear Zope developers and users,

I’m looking urgently for some more participants for my investigation
about the satisfaction of active Zope Developers. As mentioned in my
first Mail, the results of the investigation will be made available to
the Zope Community. Thus, we hope that this study will contribute to
improved collaboration within the Zope Community. The questionnaires
will be treated anonymously. The completion of the questionnaire takes
about 20 minutes.

Please take part! Otherwise the results will not mirror everybody’s
opinions.

The questionnaire is available bilingually (English/German) at
http://evaluation.gocept.comand should be filled out by the 27th of
October the latest.

For queries please contact Katrin Wodzicki via Katrin.Wodzicki at uni-
jena.de

In advance I thank you for your support!

Regards,
Katrin Wodzicki

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - schalaunische str. 6 - 06366 koethen - germany
www.gocept.com - ct at gocept.com - phone +49 3496 30 99 112 -