[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope2.8a2] ...to be released by tomorrow....

yuppie y.2005- at wcm-solutions.de
Fri Apr 1 04:43:32 EST 2005

Hi!

Andreas Jung wrote:
> I am planning to make the release tomorrow (Saturday afternoon (German
> time :-)). So please make
> your final fixes very soon or cry out loud STOP if there are any show
> stoppers.

I'd really like to see http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1460 resolved
before the release:

1.) AFAICS this bug is easy to fix.

2.) It makes at least CMFDefault sites unusable, deterring CMF users
from testing Zope 2.8.

I could merge the fix from the 2.7 branch myself, but I hate to check in
code I don't understand completely. Maybe Tres or Jim can have a look at
this? Or at least review the checkin if I do it myself?

Cheers,

	Yuppie