[Zope-dev] HEADS UP: QA Problems with Zope 2

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Mon Apr 4 09:17:36 EDT 2005

Hi,

Am Montag, den 04.04.2005, 21:12 +1000 schrieb Mark Hammond:
> > d) I have no idea about zopectl on windows. Is there some knowledge
> >    around on this?
>
> I recall a message from Tim saying it has never worked and probably never
> will.  IIUC correctly, its functionality isn't as desired on Windows due to
> the service support.  Enfold has a simple log rotation strategy I have
> detailed in a previous mail to this list, and we will contribute code
> shortly.

Yeah, I just wanted to try it for running 'zopectl test' but it fails
earlier. Maybe it shouldn't be delivered then.

> I have on my todo list for the next week (or 2) to steer through my service
> changes on both the 2.7 and 2.8 brances as discussed here recently.  If that
> goes well, the Zope3 trunk will get a look-in too :)
>
> Printing-the-contrib-form-now ly,

Great to see some reinforcements coming in!

Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - schalaunische str. 6 - 06366 koethen - germany
www.gocept.com - ct at gocept.com - phone +49 3496 30 99 112 -