[Zope-dev] Re: ZPT: defer expression fix

Christian Heimes heimes at faho.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Apr 8 16:54:24 EDT 2005

Tres Seaver wrote:
> I'd be glad to help with that, Christian.

I've added a doc string to the DeferExpr module. Do you want me to write
  more docs is it enough to be added to the ZPT guide?

Also I need a little help for the unit tests. How can I emulate
tal:content or similar inside an expression test?

Except of some missing unit tests the branch is ready to merge. I would
like to get the changes into Zope 2.7.6 so we could use them for Plone
2.1.0.

Christian