[Zope-dev] Windows Binaries for 2.8b1

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Tue Apr 26 17:55:17 EDT 2005

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 26.04.2005, 12:57 -0400 schrieb Tim Peters:
> [Tim]
> >> 2. Which Python do you use to run bin\test.py?  I hope you're using
> >>    bin\python.exe for that attempt anyway.
>
> [Christian]
> > The one test.py refers to. (Yep, still tapping around blindly.)
>
> I'm not following.  "#!" lines don't mean anything on Windows, and

I think cygwin does. But still you're right. I'll refer to it explicitly
in the future.

> That's still a good idea, if you're asking me <wink>.  That's what I
> do, e.g., for ZRS (it has a WinBuilder subdirectory).

I'm just trying to get that stuff working at least once, then I'll drop
it in.

> Someone with setup.py courage needs to step up to the plate then.  The
> [...] possibly work either so long as setup.py neglects to install necessary
> files.

Yuppie did, so I'll push out the stuff I have now.

Andreas: Can you please consider a beta2 instead of a rc as the next
step? Thanks.

I promise to try running the test before the tag then.

Cheers,
Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - schalaunische str. 6 - 06366 koethen - germany
www.gocept.com - ct at gocept.com - phone +49 3496 30 99 112 -