[Zope-dev] last minute Zope 2.8.1 changes

yuppie y.2005- at wcm-solutions.de
Tue Aug 2 06:51:02 EDT 2005

Hi!

If there are no objections, I'd like to merge two changes into the
Zope-2_8-branch before 2.8.1 is released:

1.) Backports from zope.tal to TAL and a small modification of ustr:

http://svn.zope.org/?rev=37613&view=rev
http://svn.zope.org/?rev=37614&view=rev

This is a fix needed by Five to handle massageIDs correctly. I don't
expect any backwards compatibility issues.

2.) Backport of Interfaces.bridge from the Zope trunk:

http://svn.zope.org/?rev=33270&view=rev

This is a new utility function for z2 -> z3 interface migration. It
doesn't change any existing code, so there should be no risk. I guess it
would be useful for many products, at least CMF trunk could benefit from
that bridging code.

Any comments?

Cheers,

	Yuppie