[Zope-dev] Is there a Zope 2.7.8 planned?

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Wed Aug 10 09:54:59 EDT 2005


I'm looking at the two patches that were uploaded for
http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1810 which is assigned to me... BUT:

1) Have we reached the end of the 2.7 line? Do I need to apply
this to the 2.7 branch?  Or can I just put this on the trunk and
2.8 branches and leave it at that? I really hate having to deal with
both CVS and SVN for one fix...

2) Since 2.8.1 is planned for tomorrow, should I a) hurry up and get it
in before that, or b) wait because I don't want to risk merging a
not-widely-tested patch so close to the final release?
or c) just create a bugfix branch and leave it for somebody else to sort
out the merge, since I'll be out of town for the next 2 weeks starting
tomorrow and can't help if there's anything wrong with the fix? :-)



More information about the Zope-Dev mailing list