[Zope-dev] Logging of ConflictError

Florent Guillaume fg at nuxeo.com
Thu Dec 1 13:49:46 EST 2005

I've improved the logging of ConflictError in Zope 2.9 and trunk.

http://svn.zope.org/?rev=40454&view=rev

Now you'll get two things:
- logs at level BLATHER for each conflict, but it may be retried
- log at level ERROR when the conflict can't be retried anymore and is
returned to the browser as an error.

I removed the log at level INFO because it is very misleading for system
administrators in my experience.

Do people want this also for 2.8? Note that it changes the log format, so
may break third party tools that parse logs.

Florent

+33 1 40 33 71 59   http://nuxeo.com   fg at nuxeo.com