[Zope-dev] Re: Logging of ConflictError

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at enfoldsystems.com
Fri Dec 2 12:00:49 EST 2005

On Fri, Dec 02, 2005 at 03:09:40PM +0000, Chris Withers wrote:
| Then there's the issue that zope.conf doesn't support the configuration
| of additional loggers, when it really should ;-)
|
| I'm happy to try and find time to work on the latter issue, if whoever
| made the change that resulted in the former 'fesses up and explains why
| the change was made.

I was looking at the same issue yesterday, and it's really a trivial
change. Need to add a 'multisection' to zopeschema.xml that allows
multiple 'logger' type entries. Then you can just do something like:

<logger this.that.the_other>
  level BLATHER
  propagate 0 # if you don't want it to end up in error.log
  <logfile>
    level BLATHER
    path $INSTANCE/log/theother.log
  </logfile>
</logger>

I haven't gotten around to make the proposal for change, but since you
did, here's my 2 cents.

--
Sidnei da Silva
Enfold Systems, LLC.