[Zope-dev] Ignoring Warnings

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Mon Dec 5 14:02:02 EST 2005

Chris Withers wrote at 2005-12-5 07:37 +0000:
>Great, so rather than fix the warnings, we add code to ignore them...

> Usage: ./bin/zopectl test --keepbytecode --nowarnings --dir Products/CMFPlone

A colleague of mine will be very happy:

  The hundreds of (mostly stupid deprecation) warnings prevent him
  to efficiently find the true problems in the test runner reports.

In principle, he could fix the warnings -- but they (mostly) come
not from our code but third party one. And, if possible, he
would perfer not to such third party code...

--
Dieter