[Zope-dev] Re: Unit Test Failures

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Mon Dec 19 11:04:22 EST 2005

Jim Fulton wrote:
> Obviously, some other test isn't cleaning up after itself.

Yes, that was obvious to me too. It was confusing that the same test would pass on Five
1.2, though, and I couldn't find any obvious differences. As trial and error usually
takes time, I left the issue to be resolved at a later time. And then, as I said, I just
forgot, my bad.

I'm investigating now, but no promises that I'll produce results soon. I won't forget it
this time, though :).

Philipp