[Zope-dev] Re: svn.zope.org borked

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Mon Dec 19 16:53:59 EST 2005

On 19 Dec 2005, at 21:44, Jim Fulton wrote:
>>> Umh, more like force-volunteered now ;)  Which is fine, but in
>>> return I'd like someone else (maybe you?) to herd the cats and
>>> come  up with a time frame where this can be done, and
>>> communicating it.  I'll do everything on the technical side.
>>> Sound like a deal?
>> P.S.: The best time for me is between 12/25 and 12/30 since I'll
>> be  at home in Germany.
>
> Pick a date and I'll propose it.

Since traffic will probably be low and I'll definitely be around
Sunday 12/25 would be my choice. I'd probably be starting on it at
noon (6 AM EST).

Testing disk space usage by running a full dump and load can be done
at any time. The dump can be done on the live repository without ill
effect and the loading can be done somewhere else on the file system,
again with no side effects (apart from slowing down the machine due
to disk access). I can kick that off any day this week in the
morning, any preference?

jens