[Zope-dev] Re: svn.zope.org borked

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Thu Dec 22 05:31:09 EST 2005

On 21 Dec 2005, at 16:15, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
> With this upgrade in place I will do a new dry-run for the FSFS
> backend migration tomorrow morning.

The test run ran through without any problems. Here's some stats:

- dumping the existing repository took 12 minutes and resulted in a
1.1 GB file

resulting repository is 662 MB in size. As Tim predicted, this is
smaller then the BDB-based repo, which is 711 MB now.

Jim, if you want to take a look at this new repository, it's under /
root/fakesvn. Barring any complaints I'll go ahead with the
conversion this coming Sunday, December 25th.

jens