[Zope-dev] Re: Zope Book 2.7 edition

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Thu Dec 22 09:59:54 EST 2005

That's fine.  It moved to plope.com because it was under pretty heavy
development  and zope.org was (and probably still is) too slow to be
responsive when lots of writes were done.  IIRC its DAV was broken
too.  It's not under development at all anymore, so it can move back,
at least until another development cycle comes up.

Zope.org will need the latest version of BackTalk and CMFBackTalk
installed (and by "latest" I wouldn't worry that they're too new to
run on Zope.org, both are at least two years old).  Can someone do
this?  Upgrading BackTalk might just be a matter of typing "cvs up"
in the BackTalk product directory... if it's not, there's no release
that has the necessary features, so it will need to be checked out or
a tarball will need to be rolled from http://cvs.sourceforge.net/
viewcvs.py/backtalk/BackTalk/ .  CMFBackTalk... same for CMFBackTalk
at http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/collective/CMFBackTalk/ .

- C