[Zope-dev] Zope 2.10: Wiki started

Tarek Ziadé tziade at nuxeo.com
Fri Dec 23 06:14:37 EST 2005

Andreas Jung wrote:

> I created a wiki for the 2.10 development:
>
> <http://www.zope.org/DevHome/Projects/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/Zope2.10/FrontPage>
>

> Feel free to contribute and comment.

I've bumped into a problem in one of my five product lately, moving from
2.8 to 2.9
some Z3 package have disapeared to keep essential ones.

This is pretty cool but hard to follow for developers.

I'd like to suggest a page in this wiki to list included Z3 packages.

This will be helpfull for developers that tries to integrate Z3 flavored
code as much as possible
in their Z2/Five products.

Another page could list Z3 package people would like to see integrated
in 2.10 (with some
 kind of proposal process maybe)

(for example in my case i'd like to propose zope.app.cache as I use it
in some five products,
this is a small thing, but this is one more piece of logic/code I won't
have to refactor :) )

Tarek

--
Tarek Ziadé | Nuxeo R&D (Paris, France)