[Zope-dev] Re: svn.zope.org borked

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Fri Dec 23 09:48:19 EST 2005

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

> On 21 Dec 2005, at 16:15, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
>
>> With this upgrade in place I will do a new dry-run for the FSFS
>> backend migration tomorrow morning.
>

> The test run ran through without any problems. Here's some stats:
>
> - dumping the existing repository took 12 minutes and resulted in a  1.1
> GB file

> resulting repository is 662 MB in size. As Tim predicted, this is
> smaller then the BDB-based repo, which is 711 MB now.
>
> Jim, if you want to take a look at this new repository, it's under /
> root/fakesvn.

I moved this to the normal repos area and changed the group to
the zopesvn, so that everyone with access to the old repository
should have access to this one.  The repository is named "test",
so so it is accesible at
svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/test/Zope3/trunk
and svn://svn.zope.org/repos/test/Zope3/trunk.

I encourage people to check it out.  One thing I noticed
is that I can't commit any changes.  I imagine that the
group needs write access to some directory or files that
it doesn't have write access to now.

Jim