[Zope-dev] Re: guarded_getattr

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Sun Feb 13 06:00:50 EST 2005

Hi Tres,

Yes, this makes the checked in tests pass. This just means I did not
check in enough tests yet though ;-)

I have added tests to 'shh-aqtests-branch' that demonstrate Richard
Jones' use case of acquiring a simple type (string). These tests still
fail.

I have also added tests to CMFDefault on CMF 1.4 branch that show how
getToolByName suffers from a similar fate as direct acquisition.

Again, everything passes fine in Zope 2.7.2.

Thanks,
Stefan

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/